tel: 020 7935 2222
Main Menu
International Restaurant & Leisure Specialists Enquire MAP OF PROPERTIES

    Enquire About Our Properties and Latest Instructions

    I'm interested in a particular property

    I’m interested in being kept up to date with all the latest instructions


    Tag Archive: A3 License

    1. A3 License: The Usage License Your Restaurant Needs?

      Away from the glamour of opening night or the dramatic, fiery toil of a busy kitchen, the logistics of opening a new restaurant location rarely come to mind. All commercial use property in the UK falls into a category such as A1 or D2. But this is just the beginning! Here is a guide to the licensing your restaurant property and business will need in… Read more

    Back to Top